956 Volunteer Landing Lane, Knoxville, TN 37915
Looking for an undeniably romantic evening? Trying to impress that special someone? Our Valentine Starlight Dinner Cruise is just for you.
– 2.5 hour cruise around Knoxville
– Passed appetizers
– Four-course dinner
– Private table with a rose
– Sparkling wine at boarding and more!
Get it now for our special early bird price!
Experience Valentine’s Day in Knoxville the romantic way: aboard the Volunteer Princess. Take a seat at your private table with a red rose. Enjoy a two-and-a-half hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a decadent four-course meal featuring fresh ingredients. Sip on a glass of champagne and visit our bar on the upper deck. Make your night extra special with our romance or gold package! We promise the most romantic dinner cruise in Knoxville.
February 9th, 10th, and 14th
Boarding: 6:00 p.m. | Cruising: 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Dress Code: Smart, casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Romance, dinner, and an unforgettable evening.
– Passed Chicken Bacon Bites– Passed Sausage and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms– Spinach Artichoke Dip & Chips– Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing– Dual Entrée of Garlic Tuscan Chicken and Herb Roasted Pork Medallions– Mashed Potatoes– Seasonal Vegetables
– Cheesecake with Fruit Compote
Located at Volunteer Landing Marina, the Volunteer Princess offers the best in Location, the best in Convenience, and the best in Affordability.