Easter Brunch Cruise
Celebrate Easter on the water with family and friends
Celebrate Easter in Knoxville with a bountiful brunch buffet aboard the Volunteer Princess. Take a seat at your private table and enjoy the company of your closest friends and family. Enjoy a one-and-a-half-hour cruise around Knoxville. Visit our bar on the upper deck and sip on a mimosa. Make your Easter brunch extra special with a celebration package! We promise the best Easter brunch cruise in Knoxville.
Schedule: April 9, 2023
Boarding: 12:30 p.m. | Cruising: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Friends, family, and fun.
– Brown Sugar and Orange Glazed Ham
– Rosemary Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce
– Spring Salad with Romaine, Peas, and Toasted Coconut with Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Scrambled Eggs
– Breakfast Potatoes
– Chef’s Choice of Fresh Vegetables
– Chef’s Choice of Fresh Fruit
– Yeast Rolls
– Assorted Mini Desserts
*Note: Accommodations can be made for guests with dietary restrictions (i.e. vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.). Please note all dietary restrictions when making your reservation online or by phone at 865-247-6584.
- 1.5-hour cruise around Knoxville
- Classic brunch buffet
- Private table for your friends and family