Father’s Day Dinner Cruise
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 2-10
Treat Dad to the Father’s Day Dinner he deserves on the Volunteer Princess!
Show dad how much you care by taking him on the Volunteer Princess. Join your family at your private table. Enjoy a two-hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a bountiful 3 course plated meal featuring favorites as good as dad’s. Visit our bar on the upper deck and treat dad to a beer or bourbon! We promise the most unique dinner cruise in Knoxville.
Get it now for our special early bird price of $58.95!
Sunday, June 19th
Boarding: 4:30 p.m. | Cruising: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Friends, family, and unforgettable celebrations!
- Traditional Caesar Salad
- Seared Beef with Chimichurri Sauce
- Baked Cod with Lemon and Oregano
- Rustic Potato Gratin with Sharp White Cheddar
- Haricot Vert with Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Double Chocolate Brownie with Caramel and Whipped Cream
- 2-hour cruise around Knoxville
- 3 Course Plated Dinner
- Private table
- Cash bar available on the upper deck and more!