Treat Mom to the lunch she deserves!
Mother’s Day Dinner Cruise
Treat Mom to a delicious dinner!
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 2-10
Treat Mom to the dinner she deserves on the Volunteer Princess!
– 2 hour cruise around Knoxville
– 3 Course Plated Dinner
– Private table
– Cash bar available on the upper deck and more!
Get it now for our special early bird price of $69.95!
Show mom how much you care by taking her on the Volunteer Princess. Join your family at your private table. Enjoy a two-hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a bountiful 3 course plated meal featuring favorites as good as mom’s. Visit our bar on the upper deck and treat mom to a mimosa or daiquiri! We promise the most unique dinner cruise in Knoxville.
Sunday, May 14th
Boarding: 6:00 p.m. | Cruising: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Friends, family, and unforgettable celebrations!
– Caesar Salad with Sundried Tomato and Basil
– Rosemary & Black Pepper Beef Tenderloin
– Shrimp Scampi with Lemon and Basil
– Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
– Haricot Vert with Toasted Almonds
– Chocolate Torte with Raspberries and Whipped Cream