Treat dad to a Father’s Day he’ll never forget aboard the Volunteer Princess.
Mother’s Day Lunch Cruise
Treat Mom to the lunch she deserves on the Volunteer Princess!
- 1.5 hour cruise around Knoxville
- 3 Course Plated Lunch
- Private table
- Cash bar available on the upper deck and more!
Get it now for our special early bird price of $59.95!
Show mom how much you care by taking her on the Volunteer Princess. Join your family at your private table. Enjoy a one-and-a-half-hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a bountiful 3 course plated meal featuring favorites as good as mom’s. Visit our bar on the upper deck and treat mom to a mimosa or bloody mary! We promise the most unique lunch cruise in Knoxville.
Sunday, May 14th
Boarding: 12:30 p.m. | Cruising: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Friends, family, and unforgettable celebrations!
- Caesar Salad with Sundried Tomato and Basil
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Haricot Vert with Toasted Almonds
- Chocolate Torte with Raspberries and Whipped Cream