Moonshine Dinner Cruise
Join us for this brand new cruise!
Searching for a unique date night? Want to experience Moonshine infused food? Our Moonshine Dinner Cruise is just for you!
– 2-hour cruise around Knoxville
– Four-course dinner
– Moonshine Mountain Family Tables
– Fully stocked bar and more!
Experience an unparalleled view of Knoxville on our brand new Moonshine Dinner Cruise. Take a seat at your Moonshine Mountain Family style table which means you’ll be seated with a few others so get ready to have a cocktail and make some friends. Enjoy a two-hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a four-course meal featuring moonshine infused cuisine and fresh ingredients. Ole Smoky Moonshine’s resident Mixologist has hand crafted cocktails that pair with each course, these cocktails are included in the ticket price! This is a dinning experience you’re going to love. Trust us…we’ve tried it!
Friday, July 19th
Friday, September 6th
Friday, November 8th
Boarding: 6:00 p.m. | Cruising: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Dress Code: Smart, casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Drinks, dinner, and an unforgettable evening.
– Pimento Cheese with Maple Whiskey Candied Bacon on a Toasted Round
– Paired with “The Dolly” moonshine cocktail
– Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese, Toasted Almonds, and Blackberries with a Citrus Vinaigrette made with Blackberry Moonshine
– Paired with “Blackberry Lemonade” moonshine cocktail
– BBQ Glazed Chicken with Peach Moonshine
– Paired with “Tennessee Sunset” moonshine cocktail
– Collard Greens sautéed with onions and Maple Whiskey Candied Bacon cooked in an Apple Pie Moonshine
– Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Whiskey Moonshine
– Rolls with butter
– Cheesecake with a Salted Carmel Moonshine drizzle
– Paired with a “Captain’s Orders” moonshine cocktail