956 Volunteer Landing Lane, Knoxville, TN 37915
A Treat for Dads
Show Dad how much you care by taking him on our Father's Day Dinner Cruise!
– 2 hour cruise around Knoxville
– Four-course plated dinner
– Private table
– Cash bar available on the upper deck and more!
Get it now for our special early bird price of $37.95!
Treat dad to a Father’s Day he’ll never forget aboard the Volunteer Princess. Join your family at your private table. Enjoy a two-hour cruise around Knoxville and indulge on a filling four-course dinner featuring dad’s favorites. Visit our bar on the upper deck and treat dad to a drink! We promise the most unique dinner cruise in Knoxville.
Schedule: Sunday, June 17th
Boarding: 5:30 p.m. | Cruising: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Dress Code: Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine!
Atmosphere: Friends, family, and unforgettable celebrations.
– Passed Bruschetta Crostini and Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
– Garden Salad with Ranch or Balsamic Dressing
– Dual Entrée of Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Beef Medallions with Sherry Mushroom Cream Sauce
– Roasted Red Potatoes
– Green Beans
– Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream
Located at Volunteer Landing Marina, the Volunteer Princess offers the best in Location, the best in Convenience, and the best in Affordability.